KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggest things in this board!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Suggest things in this board! Empty
PostSubject: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 am

Hey guys,

New board.

Please suggest permissions you'd like, plugins, map structures, moderators, and more here!

Thanks!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky.)
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk
DOAPunishment

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 am

We need someway to fix the lag, once about 5+ people get on, it all goes to hell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:08 am

Vipertiper said he'll donate $100 so I'll use that for lag.
Back to top Go down
zbiskupiak

zbiskupiak

PostSubject: suggestion for server:   Suggest things in this board! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:43 am

[i] we neeed to post this server on every server list possible! we need people on it daily i hate getting on and being only guy on i play mine craft alot and multiplayer is no fun when nobdys on Razz anyway please try and get more peeps! call your friends or whatever!

ps: maybe make website more....... light and happy? xD

lol!
zbiskupiak
Back to top Go down
Mike132465

PostSubject: Heroes and mcmmo   Suggest things in this board! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:51 am

Heroes is a very good RPG plugin that lets you use spells and buffs. worth a look. its pretty hard to set up well but when its up it makes the server so much better.

mcmmo is also a good rpg plugin but it makes you level up in things such as mining and sword skill.

Both are very good and go well together is a server!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zbiskupiak

zbiskupiak

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 am

i think we actually have mccmmo..

lol!
zbiskupiak
Back to top Go down
zbiskupiak

zbiskupiak

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 am

Admin wrote:
Vipertiper said he'll donate $100 so I'll use that for lag.

i has donated too Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Jplgood

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:40 am

Username: Crazyjamz

Update the server please to 1.9. I was to stupid to resist 1.9 update, So Now I cant play till its been updated. :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 am

No can do. There's no Bukkit release for another week.

There's a downgrade patcher HERE: http://minecraftonline.com/downgrade.html

Download that to get 1.8 back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest things in this board!   Suggest things in this board! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest things in this board!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KymeraCraft! :: Suggestions-
Jump to: