KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application Layout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Moderator Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:57 am

Please follow this format when applying for staff. You will not be considered as strongly if you do not do so. However, feel free to add extra information at the end.

Minecraft username:

How often do you play, and for how long?:

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible:

Description of yourself:

How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

How long have you played minecraft?:

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?:

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?:

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?:

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?:

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky.)
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk
Caleb133

Caleb133

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 pm

minecraft username: Caleb133
How often do you play and how long: all the time im in a aussie time zone BTW
Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: Because I will keep the server in order and ban all bad people on the server
Description of yourself? I am a fair person i have a kind nature i care about people and hate abusing op powers
How much time could you spend on the server weekly? Nearly everyday
How long have you played minecraft? For a year or so
How much bukkit plugin experience do you have? Alot i know alot of plugin comands example: /md pig, /Vanish and much more
Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work? A big mansion with detail and a skyscraper
Can you conduct youself in a mature fashion? Yes i can i will always be serious about griefing or spamming and stuff like that
What can you bring too the server? How can you make the server better? By banning all bad people by making things for the server that will be needed and just be a nice person
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:12 am

Please move this to the application thread.
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk
ozzAR0th

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 am

Minecraft username: ozzAR0th

How often do you play, and for how long?: 6 days a week (sunday is always off) from around 6 o'clock to as late as possible

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: I know how to calm raging people down, I am articulate in text chat, I am very good with psychology so I understand what people will say and how people will react to certain things, I previously started a Minecraft police force made up of volunteers, numbencore02 and myself, I have a wide knowledge with the plugins because numbencore02 taught me, I am generally a good person to have by your side if someone gets too troublesome.

Description of yourself: I am a 15 year old boy from Kent in the UK and am currently making a game with numbencore02, I am skilled with art and pixel art, I unfortunately cannot MC platform in first person, so flying would be useful, I have taken a 3 week course in psychology online, so understand most psychological reactions and attitudes.

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: any time from 6 to whenever every day except sunday, there may be interruptions but I will be on any time I can.

How long have you played minecraft?: I bought Minecraft during 1.8 but played it since alpha on my cousin's computer

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Not much practically, but numbencore02 has been teaching me all he knows about plugins

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: I'm a good medieval builder and built a castle base with my blocky hands using donated cobble

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: yes obviously

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: formality in grievers and banning so we don't annoy to many people if they do something wrong, I'm good at thinking up MC events that have not been in MC before.

Well, that is all I have to tell, so I hope you think this application through fairly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Layout
Page 1 of 1