KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzAR0th

my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server Empty
PostSubject: my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server   my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 am

I am not sure if any current layout is needed for this application so I'll just get down to the basics...
I have been a highly praised member of every server I have played on and I have in fact created a Minecraft police force named Golden Sword Defence, which I would love to re-spark on your server with your permission.
I am very formal when typing on text chats because I hate it when people abbreviate things so they can save one letter of typed message.
I am good personal friends with a current test-mod numbencore02 and he will vouch for my skills with calming raged people and making a mess turned organised.
I believe people on your server get a bit pi**ed when your staff tell them NO to their face, I am very good at helping with these situations.
Please treat this application with respect and do not take my knowledge of psychology for granted, I know how people think so keep that in mind when looking at this.

Hope the best for the server,
ozzAR0th
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server   my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk

my formal application for becoming a moderator on the server
Page 1 of 1