KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please may I be a Moderator?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
numbencore02

Please may I be a Moderator? Empty
PostSubject: Please may I be a Moderator?   Please may I be a Moderator? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 am

Minecraft username: Numbencore02

How often do you play, and for how long?: Every night, usually for about 3+ hours lol

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: Most servers I visit are really badly griefed, and I would be good at stopping this, along with offensive language, and other such incidences that occur day-to-day on minecraft servers, because I used to have a server of my own. I am also quick at typing, and am always friendly towards other players. I can also remember pretty much anything (as I have a photographic memory). I also have a lot of experience with plugins, as I have a clue about java programming also.

Description of yourself: I am a rather nerdy kid that lives in the UK. I am currently undergoing my GCSE's and looking for a good minecraft server. I also develop games for the x-box games market. I have brown hair and eyes. I am always really friendly and nice to approach and you can trust me with anything. I am very ambitious and I believe almost anything can be done, when you put your mind to it. I love Itallian food, and quite overly organised =P.

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 7*3 or 4 = 21 -> 28, but on week-ends I can normally spend about 8 hours a day... so... Maybe 44.

How long have you played minecraft?: Since Infdev... A long time back lol

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Loads... See above

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: I am a brilliant builder! Like I said, I can make pretty much anything when I put my mind to it. My best build so far was an entire 500*500 city, with a huge cathedral in the middle. I did this all by myself! =P

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yup. I am always polite, and have a good deal of maturity under my belt.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: I can keep players in order, work with the plugins, and build epic buildings!

Thanks - Core out! =)
Back to top Go down

Please may I be a Moderator?
Page 1 of 1