KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike132465

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:46 am

Moderator Application

Minecraft username: Mike132465

How often do you play, and for how long?: i play most days and when i play i play for about 3-5 hours usually

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: I deserve to be a moderator because i will help in any way possible, i am very dedicated to servers and i will always do what is right forthe server. i will also help build things. furthermore, i know a lot of plugins so i will not have problems with most of them

Description of yourself: I am someone who likes to have fun, doesnt take things too sereously but is responsoble when i need to be.

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: about 20-30 hours.

How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.6.

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: a lot since i have a bukkit server i play on with some friends.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: i am a pretty good builder its hard to choose the best thing i have made.... probably a TNT cannon design i have made. I dont build very pretty houses but i am good at interior design and making redstone things.

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: yes i can.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: i can make the server better by upholding the rules, listen to things people have to say and take action and help build it up.

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1