KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new application ign JAATER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaater

new application ign JAATER Empty
PostSubject: new application ign JAATER   new application ign JAATER EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:35 am

minecraft username:jaater
how long do you play:4-6 hours a day on weekends 1 on weekdays
description:i love minecrraft and my guinea pig Rocco my full name is Tucker Kenneth Higgins i bought minecraft april of last year so ive had it a while
how much time weekly:matbe 12-15 hours a week
how long have you played mincraft:maybe 1 year 6 months about and im loving every minute of it
bukkit experience: i can do most simple commands cuboid/world edit i know how to use and martyd009 can teach me some
are you a good builder: yeah i think so my best work was either the haunted house i made with pistons or the hindenburg i made.
mature fashion:yeah im kind to all people (except cheaters hackers griefers ect.) and love to help
Server better: i can add on to spawn (if you want) im a great builder and i can keep things in order when your away

EXTRA: please read all the above id love to be a mod and help on this server thank you
sincerly,

Jaater
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new application ign JAATER   new application ign JAATER EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

@Jaater

The only thing that worries me is your age - If you could prove to me for a while in chat that you'd be worth the promotion, then the slot's yours.

Thanks for the app!
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk
minecraftguy255

PostSubject: my username    new application ign JAATER EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 pm

my user name is minecraftguy255 cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new application ign JAATER   new application ign JAATER EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 am

That's nice. You're commenting on a forum that's been dead for a year.
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new application ign JAATER   new application ign JAATER Empty

Back to top Go down

new application ign JAATER
Page 1 of 1