KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BeastyWhiteBoii's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeastyWhiteBoii

BeastyWhiteBoii's Application Empty
PostSubject: BeastyWhiteBoii's Application   BeastyWhiteBoii's Application EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:39 am

Minecraft username: BeastyWhiteBoii

How often do you play, and for how long?: depending on the day, 1-9 hours

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: I have been staff on about 10 successfull servers,

Description of yourself: I like to play minecraft, and i love to help on servers.

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 20 hours

How long have you played minecraft?: 1.4

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: depending on the plugin, i have much knowledge in worldedit and towny, and I have been learning on some other plugins

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: I am a decent builder, I haven't made anything huge, but I have made some nice stuff in my time.

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: I am always mature on minecraft

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: I can bring helpful knowledge and advice to new players, i can bring more people to the server,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

BeastyWhiteBoii's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BeastyWhiteBoii's Application   BeastyWhiteBoii's Application EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

@BeastyWhiteBoii

Your app is still pending.

Thanks for the app!
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk

BeastyWhiteBoii's Application
Page 1 of 1