KymeraCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the KymeraCraft Minecraft server, hosted by Bens_Dream at k.apminecraft.com and 86.15.41.5. Our Mumble server is hosted at an IP of 213.230.203.215 and a Port of 39407!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for Moderator here!

Go down 
+25
Tomisawsome
biglugs3
jswat
keirmacd
Jplgood
HDownz
saved_prism
xRYAN64
kenchee125
FaiD
crazysim264
thornepeterson
DOAPunishment
vipertiper
Domiees
Tallon1
CayceH
Undertaker07
wilw99
Brook
sirfartsalot2912
martyd009
LostSpade
oliverp102202
Admin
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thornepeterson

Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:13 am

Minecraft username: thornepeterson

How often do you play, and for how long?: Hmm every other day for about 2 hours depending on my homework load

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: Well i am looking for more servers to be a moderator on because i am fairly good moderator and i dont abuse my powers. Nuff said.

Description of yourself: I wakeskate, play minecraft, and socialize

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 8 hours

How long have you played minecraft?: About 8 months now

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Not so much to be honest.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: No i mostly PVP and build awesome bases for my factions/ faction.

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes i can

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: Active ban idiots who troll. HACK BACK AT HACKERS IS NECESSARY or at least try Razz

THANKS
Back to top Go down
crazysim264

PostSubject: app. for moderator   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 am

Minecraft username:crazysim264

How often do you play, and for how long?:I play often.mostly after my classes in college.
Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible:Because i am good at buildinga and have never got the chance to be a mod.

Description of yourself:I am in college

How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

How long have you played minecraft?:I would say about 3-4 months

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?:I am not that good with bukkit and plugins to tell u the truth.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?:A giant hotel. (its good)

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?:yes

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?:I am a good leader and I can find almost anything on the inernet that u may need.
Back to top Go down
FaiD

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:57 am

Minecraft username: zFaiD

How often do you play, and for how long?: I play minecraft about once a day for about 2 to 3 hours.

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: I am mature, trusted, and good at building and i have been a moderater on other servers.

Description of yourself: Kind, funny, and i love skateboarding and chilling with my buddies .

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: about 24 hours .

How long have you played minecraft?: since it came out.

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: not much i preffer to not use them.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: Yes i am a good builder i have built spawns, castles, exc.

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: Helping people making server bigger getting donaters exc.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 am

@thornepeterson

Your application response is pending.

@crazysim264

1. How long could you be on the server weekly?

2. Post a picture of the hotel please.

@FaiD

After the Warstorm incident, I think we both lost some trust for each other.

That said, this isn't a rejection.

I'd just like to see you on the server for a while before I make a decision.

Thanks for the apps!
Back to top Go down
https://kymeracraft.forumotion.co.uk
kenchee125

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Minecraft username: kenchee125

How often do you play, and for how long?: I play minecraft about once a day for about 1 hour.

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: I am friendly, trusted, and good at building and i have been a moderater and an admin on other servers.

Description of yourself: Kind, funny, love to help, football and games Razz

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: about 24 hours .

How long have you played minecraft?: for about 3 - 4 months

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Quite a few.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: Yes i am a good builder i have built spawns, castles, houses, etc

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: Helping the server in having a very friendly and welcoming environment

Back to top Go down
xRYAN64

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 am

ignore this reply, it was an app but i posted a better one!

Last edited by xRYAN64 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saved_prism

PostSubject: Application for Moderation   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 am

Minecraft username : saved_prism

How often do you play, and for how long?: mabye 3 times a week, 1-2 hours ( probably because i was just looking for a good minecraft server)

Why do you deserve to be a moderator?Be as thorough as possible: I will be honest i have never been a moderator of a server before but i am loyal and willing to build and give up time for this server

Description of yourself: Mature, responsible, Loyal, commited and a willing learner.

How much time could you be on the server weekly: probably on weekdays 2 hours daily and on weekends 4-5 hours daily

How long have you played minecraft: Since 1.7.3

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have: To be perfectly honest, none.

Are you a good buillder? IF so what is your best work?: Im not the best but give me the materials and ideas and i'll build

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes

What can you bring to the server? How can you make it better?: Helping people out has to be one anyway. Even though i'm not the best builder i still love building and i would love to learn more about plugins.
Back to top Go down
HDownz

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:13 am

Minecraft Username:HDownz
I Play minecraft every day, but i still have school. so i play it only a few hours
I Think i should be a moderator on this server because im very nice to other people and am a good helping hand.
I Have played minecraft since alpha 1.1.2
I had a server for my own so i know something about plugins
I'm a pretty good builder.
Yes i can conduct myself in a mature fashion
I can help you with helping others and build good things on the server.
Back to top Go down
Jplgood

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 am

Minecraft Username: Crazyjamz

How often do you play, and for how long? : I normally play minecraft all week Mon-Thurs About 3 hours Fri-Sat About 5 hours. Though if something happens in my life like a birthday I might not be on. Tuesdays and Thursdays may be a day when Im not on.

Why do you deserve to be a moderator? : To be honest with myself only server I have been moderator for a Creative server called JDServer, But that server got shut- down. But I am a very supportive person and I know alot of Minecraft Recipes Very Happy Like cake.

Description of yourself: Responsible,Creative, Honest and Awesome. Razz

How much time could you be on the server weekly: Please read question 1 Very Happy

How long have you played minecraft?: Since 1.6

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: None, To be honest.

Are you a good buillder? IF so what is your best work?: I believe I am a good builder, If you give me the materials I can make some good stuff. Like a volcano. That was one of my best Very Happy But that was on JDserver Sad .

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: In my view, I think I am a very good creator in minecraft, So I can bring some good statues, Buildings And Ideas to your server Smile

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes, If you can believe you can do/conduct anything.

Thanks for reading this admin. Im sorry if its short but I think its the best I can do.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm

This is a good app. Some members of staff are being fired, so you've got a good chance.
Back to top Go down
keirmacd

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:23 am

Minecraft username:keirmacd

How often do you play, and for how long?: 6 hours at maximum (i know)
Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: i am a very good player, i will stop fights before the start and i will help others. i will be among players and see what they are doing i will always greet new people and direct them to the forum for questions.

Description of yourself: I am a very political person. I like drawing and art. i like to build massive structures. i want to be everyone's friend. i am not competitive. i like to help. Some learning diffuclties, wont affect my moderation of the player.
How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I have school, but I still can join hourly and help others.

How long have you played minecraft?: since the end of alpha

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: I have a lot. world edit being a speciallity.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: im not so good at building evenly. but i do excellently at redstone. my best work i have done was a temple i built, but the server was closed.
Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes, i think i can.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: ill be always on. ill be helping players.( now mod powers) de-greifing and building structures.
Back to top Go down
jswat

PostSubject: Applying to be admin   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Minecraft username:jswat

How often do you play, and for how long?:everyday min half an hour

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible:Beacuse i want to keep order in the community also admin on two servers but the owners gave up on the servers

Description of yourself:Helpful and willing to help

How much time could you be on the server weekly?:5hours

How long have you played minecraft?:half an year

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?:all the servers i playied on is bukkit

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?:yes a giant zombie house

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?:yes

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?:Pixel art and no more spam or griefers

Back to top Go down
biglugs3

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 am

Minecraft username: biglugs3

How often do you play, and for how long?:i play for ages

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible:i like helping on servers and i wanna help the new people that come to the server

Description of yourself:i like minecraft and helping people

How much time could you be on the server weekly?:everyday

How long have you played minecraft?:1 year ?

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?:i have alot

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?:my best work is buildings

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?:no

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better? i can be helpful and i can recommend it to my friends
Back to top Go down
Tomisawsome

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:35 am

CAN I HAZ MODERATOR
<3 FROM TOM.
Back to top Go down
xRYAN64

PostSubject: My Mod App   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:01 am

Minecraft username: xRYAN64

How often do you play, and for how long?: I play minecraft nearly every day, just for fun

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: because i think i can be a good moderator in fact that i can deeply investigate into things, for example: If somebody house has been griefed (and i mean completely gone) i would try my hardest to find out who that was and ban them if its necessary. I would also help people with general questions about the server, such as How do you lock doors and things like that.

Description of yourself: I am a layed back, casual kind of person, and i also know right from wrong

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I have school but almost everyday, except maybe thurdays i have football practise then

How long have you played minecraft?: Since Beta 1.1

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Well, i ran a server of my own once and it has 20+ plugins, i am good with permissions too and will help anybody with plugins (unless i dont know)

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: Yes i would say so, i once build a 5 storie mansion from a variety of materials, it took me around 6 days to fully complete.

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Yes

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: I will ban/ kick or warn anybody who is not obeying the rules and/ or is just there to annoy everyone. I would also not just help people with questions i would also help people by helping them build stuff, collect items for them etc.. I might also be able to get people to donate Smile

I hope you like my moderator application and consider me for a moderator Smile
Back to top Go down
jony1307

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 am

Admin wrote:
Please post your applications in this thread.

Hello, Im jony1307 i have recently join the server and i would like to me a monerator. So plz contact me back whenever i could be on basicly everyday and if not you can always contact me threw email. Thanks
Back to top Go down
eman1000

PostSubject: eman1000's application (yes, it's me Ben XD)   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Minecraft username: eman1000

How often do you play, and for how long?: Pretty often, more so on weekends then weekdays obviously

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: 1. I can make mature descisions to best handle the situation at hand 2. We've known each other for quite a while back on 'ol Warstorm XD

Description of yourself: Mature, good builder, fun

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Limited time on weekdays, but longer on weekends as I mentioned

How long have you played minecraft?: A year and a half maybe? Probably longer

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Lot's. I've picked up a lot of information about Pluggins and such from many different servers (MobDisguise is my favorite lol)

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: I would say I am. You've seen a lot of my work Bens, and I'm sure others from Warstorm could vouch for me

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Fo sho

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: I love leading towns/factions, as well as implementing new architecture ideas etc.

P.S. I'm really happy to have found this server. I heard you've been trying to connect all of us from Warstorm, and I think that's a really good idea. If you're interested, I have the IP to the server that Tranceorphen, Mikeysoft, Baseili, BrawlinBadger, and maybe one other admin all play on. Hope to see you soon!

-Eman1000
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Eman, this is Bens_Dream - You know I run the server, and I banned you, right?

Don't go saying on other servers (Trance/Badger/Brawlin's server) that I was a bad mod and deserve to be banned. Believe it or not, I can see the forums too.
Back to top Go down
Hgwells1

PostSubject: Hgwells1 Mod Application   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 am

IGN: Hgwells1

Time: almost every night for at least 1-2 hours a night can go up to 4 hours a night as well

Reason: I've been moderator and higher on several other servers(and no not my own ;P) im a hard working, dedicated worker, im helpful to the full extent that my abilitys let me, im a relatively good builder what with being an art director for a magazine, i work well with redstone, pistons and can design and create pixel arts,
i take my job seriously and strictly dislike griefing, i regularly attend to dutys applied to me when accepting the job, also i dont abuse my powers, i use them when i need to but not when i dont unlike some of the other jerks out there

About Me: urmm im 17, my real name is Harry, i currently attend a grammar school and am taking A levels at the moment, im a art director for a magazine and regularly do computer graphics as a hobby, i play guitar, like gaming of all sorts

How much weekly: in total i reckon a minimum of 10-15 hours a week

Mc History: been playing for a year and a half now so relatively experienced

Bukkit plugins, i usely go on many bukkit servers and have lots of experience with them, i can also fully utilise logblock and yet to try bigbrother but im sure i would be able to grasp it quickly, ive seen my fair share of servers and hence lots of different plugins so my experience is vast

Builder: yes i am a very good builder as described above i am a art director so good at designing things, constantly experimenting with new things so if i do ever fail at things its because doing something new, im quite good at redstone and hidden passages using pistons, one of my best works was that i went of a server and created a piston elevator from ground level to optimum building height, this pushed gravel all the way up and then dropped it down, this gravel landed on a pressure plate underground which in turn activated a redstone powered rail, this released a storage cart with stuff stored in and then this travelled into my house across the server miles away, the elevator was hidden so that i could only access it on the edge of the map, this was just to store my valuables as well, another thing is ive gone on another server and every person online at that moment about 7/8 i created huge scale to scale statues of them exactly as their skin appeared

Conduction: i'm pretty sure i can be mature, i mean i do like fun and will occasionally play some games online but when the time comes i am mature

What can i provide for server: i'm experienced in many different forms of minecraft in all areas so i can provide fresh material, eg plugins that i feel will benefit the server otherwise i believe that you will enjoy my company as im generally a nice guy if your nice to me Smile

ps. sorry about the huge essay xD

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 am

eman1000 wrote:
Minecraft username: eman1000

How often do you play, and for how long?: Pretty often, more so on weekends then weekdays obviously

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: 1. I can make mature descisions to best handle the situation at hand 2. We've known each other for quite a while back on 'ol Warstorm XD

Description of yourself: Mature, good builder, fun

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Limited time on weekdays, but longer on weekends as I mentioned

How long have you played minecraft?: A year and a half maybe? Probably longer

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: Lot's. I've picked up a lot of information about Pluggins and such from many different servers (MobDisguise is my favorite lol)

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: I would say I am. You've seen a lot of my work Bens, and I'm sure others from Warstorm could vouch for me

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: Fo sho

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: I love leading towns/factions, as well as implementing new architecture ideas etc.

P.S. I'm really happy to have found this server. I heard you've been trying to connect all of us from Warstorm, and I think that's a really good idea. If you're interested, I have the IP to the server that Tranceorphen, Mikeysoft, Baseili, BrawlinBadger, and maybe one other admin all play on. Hope to see you soon!

-Eman1000

Admin wrote:

Eman, this is Bens_Dream - You know I run the server, and I banned you, right?

Don't go saying on other servers (Trance/Badger/Brawlin's server) that I was a bad mod and deserve to be banned. Believe it or not, I can see the forums too.

If you forgot, check this out: http://fearcraft.enjin.com/dashboard/applications/detail/id/469529
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

Eman, I unban you, what happens?

Within 10 minutes, another of my staff see you flyhacking, I check my nocheat, it agrees.

Byebye.
Back to top Go down
eman1000

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 am

I wasn't fly hacking; this is just a misunderstanding. Chick3n gave me creative temporarily so I could tour the server (it's really nice btw). You can't just jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
DOAPunishment

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Eman, I unban you, what happens?

Within 10 minutes, another of my staff see you flyhacking, I check my nocheat, it agrees.

Byebye.
Ben wouldn't lie.
Back to top Go down
wiggy1333

PostSubject: wiggy1333's Moderator Application   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 am

Minecraft username: wiggy1333

How often do you play, and for how long?: I play for around two hours a weekday, give or take. On the weekends it should be more, although that’s when I often have sport and do homework etc.

Why do you deserve Moderator? Be as thorough as possible: I have had previous experiences moderating on other servers, including on servers a bit larger than this one so I know how to act appropriately towards lots of other players. I understand that, as a moderator, my responsibility is to help make the server a more enjoyable environment, whether it’s catching griefers, preventing players from using overly abusive language or even just helping out another player with their creation.
In case of a ban I know to, first warn a player, then, if they continue, kick/ban them, make sure to take a screenshot and remind them they can appeal on the forums. If I feel another member of staff isn’t acting appropriately then I shall report it to a higher staff member such as an admin.

Description of yourself: I consider myself to be quite clever when it comes to academics although I do enjoy playing sport such as cricket or football (soccer to Americans Smile ). I’m quite tall as I’m sure numbencore02 can tell you and I enjoy playing games such as Minecraft or Battlefield,

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Probably around ten hours overall during the weekdays although I may not be able to keep to that all the time. Probably around 5 hours on the weekend unless I have other stuff to do Smile .

How long have you played minecraft?: Since December 2010. Seems like such a long time ago...

How much Bukkit plugin experience do you have?: I have a fair bit of experience when it comes to using various plugins although I could not tell you how to install them. If I am granted Mod position then I am eager to learn about the plugins this server has.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work?: I am an amazing builder, I once built a scale model of the Eiffel Tower!......... Not really. I could not build a good quality building if my life depended on it, I’m more interested in the survival aspect of minecraft although I could help with a creation if you showed me what to do Very Happy

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion?: I believe myself to be able to, although it’s not really for me to decide.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better?: As I’ve said before I have had past experience when it comes to moderating so you can rely on me to be helpful. I am a friendly and loyal person and I don’t see myself wanting to leave this server anytime soon. In terms of making the server better I could suggest a plugin or two that might help Smile .
wiggy1333,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator here!   Apply for Moderator here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for Moderator here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2